GETTING THE MOST FOR YOUR ITEMS
We pay 15% - 50% for the items we take in. We will pay up to 50% for cloth diapers that are gently used based on age and diaper condition.
We accept items Monday-Saturday by appointment only - Call 330-400-4088 to schedule your drop-off!
All drop-offs will sit for 48 hours before we go through them for the safety of our team due to Covid-19.
Drop-off limits: Limit of 2 bins of clothes, 1 bin of Toys and ANY pieces of equipment per drop off.
Must be laundered, free of odors, stains, tears, and fading. Items must contain all buttons, snaps, and zippers. Clothing must be in a bin with a lid or a box.
Must be clean, minimal wear, and contain all laces and/or ties in shoes.
Must be clean, in working order, contain all working parts and batteries if applicable.
Must be in original box/case, no scratches.
Must be clean, contain all pieces/parts, include working batteries where applicable and instructions.
Must be clean, include all parts, working batteries if applicable, needs to be 5 years or newer. Must meet current standards.
We have three payout options that are good for up to one full year:
- For all items under $20, we offer a cash payout
- For all items over $20, we offer a check payout
- If you choose to receive store credit, we'll offer up to 20% extra as an added incentive
**Items not accepted for resale should be picked up within 48 hours. If items are left for more than 48 hours, they will become property of Round 2 Kids and will be donated to Haven of Rest Ministries and Good Neighbors.
Have some pre-love items that you're thinking about bringing in for cash or store credit? Think about these top 9 considerations to get a better idea of how we make our selections:
TO GET THE MOST FOR YOUR DROP-OFFS, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TO HELP US PROVIDE QUALITY ITEMS:
- Are my items in bins or boxes?
- Are my items laundered and free of staining?
- Are my items gently used and able to be loved again by another child or family?
- Are my clothing items clearly labeled with size and brand?
- Are items nicely folded and outfits matched?
- The items we take depends on store inventory, availability, and demand.
- If we purchase your items, you will be given the option of cash or a little extra in store credit.
- We give a little extra incentive for store credit because repeat customers mean the world to us.
- If we don't purchase your items, you will be given the opportunity to donate them to a local charity to be re-loved.